The ea-Geier Website
The content of the ea-Geier website is under the Copyright © 2006 of m2m server software gmbh – all rights reserved.
No content may be reproduced without permission from m2m.a
Content provided from community members are owned by their respective owners (for example contributions, forum postings, or bug reports) and may not be reproduced without permission from the respective owners. The respective owners grants the ea-Geier project the right to reproduce the published content throughout the network of ea-Geier support sites (for example mailing lists or RSS feeds).
The ea-Geier Project
The software of the ea-Geier project is released under GNU General Public License, which grants to you the four following freedoms:
- The freedom to run the program for any purpose.
- The freedom to study how the program works and adapt it to your needs.
- The freedom to redistribute copies so you can help your neighbor.
- The freedom to improve the program and release your improvements to the public, so that the whole community benefits.
You may exercise these freedoms provided that you comply with the express conditions of the license. The principal conditions are:
- You must conspicuously and appropriately publish on each copy distributed an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty and keep intact all the notices that refer to this License and to the absence of any warranty.
- If you modify your copy or copies of the program or any portion of it, or develop a program based upon it, you may distribute the resulting work provided you do so under the GNU General Public License.
- If you copy or distribute the program, you must accompany it with the complete corresponding machine-readable source code.
Liability for the Content of this Homepage
Though the contents published on the ea-Geier network are researched very thoroughly and the technical services are programmed to satisfy the highest requirements, we – m2m server software gmbh – can take no responsibility for the complete correctness and suitability of the information and services offered. All information and data is provided without warranty of any kind, and we will not be liable for any special or consequential damages resulting from the use of the contents and services provided.
No liability will be accepted for direct or indirect links to other web pages outside our responsibility, unless we can be expected to have knowledge of the contents of these web pages and to be technically capable of preventing access to contents of an illegal nature without undue cost or inconvenience.
We, therefore, expressly declare that the linked web pages did not contain any contents of illegal nature at the time when the link was established. However, we have no influence on the current or future design and contents of web pages that link from www.ea-geier.at, and, therefore, do not endorse or make any representations about changes to the content of linked pages effected after the link was established. This applies to all links established on any part of our own web site and for contents added by third parties. The responsibility for illegal, incorrect or incomplete information and, in particular, liability for damages resulting from the use or inability to use this information rests exclusively with the entity providing the linked page, and in no case with the provider of any web site which merely contains a link to the respective publication.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.